Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner, Do More 24 Racine requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Do More 24 Racine and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization serves Racine County.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Do More 24 Racine.
- I understand that Do More 24 Racine is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event. I understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Do More 24 Racine has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Do More 24 Racine link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization should encourage our staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors to promote Do More 24 Racine over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Do More 24 Racine.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.